What about my application documents?
- Format your resume to be reader-friendly. Use lists, bullets and appropriate spacing to organize information.
- Use a fresh design that grabs attention and makes your resume look unique
- Use computer-friendly font to submit your resume online. Bookman, Garamond, Time Roman, Arial, Tahoma and Verdana are all acceptable
- Include up-to-date contact information and add your full name to the top of each page
- Include a summary of qualifications that describes why you are qualified for the position
- List your employment history in reverse chronological order (from most to least recent)
- Include any certifications and special skills that relate directly to the position of interest
- Proofread your resume for typos, spelling mistakes and formatting errors and enlist a friend to review it for you.