Ontario 7095-TORONTO HEAD OFFICE (STORE SUPPORT CENTRE)
Last Date to Apply: 07/07/2019
Department Name: Corporate Opportunities
Do you have a learning mindset? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment that doesn’t settle for the status quo? Would working in a highly collaborative and relationship driven company that values respect for everyone excite you? Look no further than Home Depot Canada.
We are the trusted finance partners working collaboratively to identify problems, find efficacies and drive results. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you are the key person influencing decision for key business leaders through financial data and insights, and serve as the main point of contact to provide findings and recommendations to our senior leadership team and CFO.
At the Home Depot the Senior Financial Analyst – Merchandising Finance is responsible for:
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Acting as the key business partner working directly with management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations and develop reports to drive the business
- Serving as an integral member in the monthly financial forecasting process
- Working closely with other finance groups to conduct financial studies and build forecast outlooks
- Leading semi-annual planning activities in partnership with the other finance teams and internal business stakeholders
- Applying your creative problem solving skills to build new and supplemental reporting methods
- Preparing and present complex financial analysis in a meaningful, concise and user friendly manner for senior management
- Applying your business acumen to provide value-added financial analysis and advisory support to the business to develop and execute strategic plans
- Providing thought leadership and recommendations for identifying and implementing process improvements
- Leading special projects / ad-hoc assignments as required
- Sharing and implement best practices among team and the wider finance group
- For internals, must fulfill minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance management code requirements (M+)
- Learning mindset
- 3- 5 years of Financial Analyst/Financial business partner experience
- A Bachelors’ or a Masters’ degree in Finance or Business.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A Demonstrated expertise in business analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly and to manage changing priorities and deadlines
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with respect to both managing workload and professional development
- A Flexible attitude and approach to business solutions.
- Build strong relationships