Ontario 7095-TORONTO HEAD OFFICE (STORE SUPPORT CENTRE)
Last Date to Apply: 08/18/2019
Department Name: Corporate Opportunities
Provide financial direction and analysis to the merchandising team to drive divisional cost performance in order to achieve business goals. This project-based and dynamic role supports all merchandising departments in achieving optimal cost to improve profitability.
• Analyze information and develop reports to drive the division and to improve the bottom line.
• Prepare financial analysis for the use in the development of financial business decisions.
• Liaise with multiple business partners and be the subject matter expert for product cost
• Create new and innovative analysis to identify cost out opportunities and work with business partners to capture the benefit.
• Present financial results to senior leaders on ongoing basis
• Prepare negotiation strategies and support vendor cost negotiations
• Manage a pipeline of projects and support ad-hoc analysis as required
• Must fulfill minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance management code requirements M+
• 3 to 5 years of Financial/Accounting experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with an MBA and/or CMA an asset
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office products
• Demonstrate expertise in business analysis and financial modeling
• Self-starter, efficient, organized and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion.
• Strong analytical skills and attentive to details.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
• Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
• Flexible in attitude and approach to business solutions.