Ontario 7350-Annexe (Ellesmere SSC)
Last Date to Apply: 08/22/2019
Department Name: Corporate Opportunities
The Vendor and Service Specialist is responsible to develop, maintain and enhance vendor relationship, develop and monitor scope of works, execute, implement and ensure contract compliance and service continuity at stores. The candidate will also manage and execute projects, service scheduling, analyzing services and managing service escalation for resolution.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for vendors, vendor performance dashboard and identifying opportunities.
- Weekly follow-up with vendors not meeting the SLAs.
- Organizing reoccurring meetings with vendors to discuss score cards, innovations, and best practices.
- Work closely with the Building Services and Energy Solutions team to address vendor performance issues and follow-up in case of non- performance.
- Development of plans and process to ensure vendors achieve targeted ADR.
- Maintain contract library and database
- Review, compare and audit of vendors’ work vs. contractual arrangements
- Perform vendor audits
- Develop scopes of work for RFPs
Project and Services
- Perform cost benefit review of existing programs and review of potential benefits of new programs.
- Manage on-boarding, training and relationship management of vendors.
- Monitor current services and lead RFPs, project rollout and execution
- Responsible for providing scheduling, costing and documentation on Preventative Maintenance (PM) Programs
Spend and Analytics
- Manage expense budget of the assigned service categories
- Lead baseline analysis of expense
- Review work orders, service request for the assigned service categories and analyze service and expense trends and opportunities to reduce downtime, service calls, cost and improve average days to resolve
- Troubleshoot problematic situations to resolve within fiscal budget parameters
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- Internal Candidates: Must fulfill minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance management code requirements (M+, Meets expectation, Consistently demonstrates).
- Two years of similar job experience in commercial or retail sector (external candidates)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office specially MS excel
- Mechanical aptitude related to equipment and building repairs
- Energy Management knowledge an asset
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset.
- Knowledge of FM Pilot is an asset.
- Sound business judgment, decision making, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities and project execution and tracking
- Able to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work independently
- Problem resolution